Week of July 4th Post!
Hi everyone! Sorry I missed out one week. I had a busy Saturday and Sunday and pretty much the rest of the week. If you are interested...keep reading! So my dance recital went really well, I got so many thingies and candy and snacks. Two of my friends came to the last show (and were late, my mom missed the part where I was talking because she was waiting for em), and gave me flower bouquets! My dad also got me one. I didn't mess up too much, which was great! All the costume changes were successful (and mask, shoes, socks, etc), thank goodness. On Sunday, I went to REDDING! It wasn't a too big rush of a 3 1/2 hour drive. We ate Burger King for lunch and NIU for dinner. IT WAS SO HOT IN THE AFTERNOON, 113 degrees Fahrenheit/ I never experienced this type of heat before, not even in Taiwan. Redding nearly broke it high temperature record JUST when we came to that city for a trip. Great timing. We went to Sundial Bridge in the evening. We slept the night at Americana Modern Hotel....
Cute
ReplyDelete